Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Product Review:Yes to Cucumbers Cooling Body Butter

You probably won't see too many product reviews here at Nappturally Nessa,because I have my staples & I'm pretty stubborn in moving outside my comfort area aka my "staple products". But,I was getting really tired in trying to make my own leave in cream.
This was on clearance at Target ($3.00 instead of $13.00,yea...you'd buy it too lol) so I figured why not. Come to find out... I LOOOVVVEEED it :) and it must be pretty good for it to now be a part of my staple products.
Here are the details:

Company-"Yes to.."

Product Ingriedients- Water (Aqua) , Dead Sea Water (Maris Aqua) , Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride , Algae (Seaweed) ExtractRhodella, Dunaliella, Spirulina , Cucumis Sativum Fruit Extract , Brassica Oleifera ExtractBroccoli , Silt (Dead Sea Mud) , Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Cucumis Melo JuiceMelon , Ipomoea Batatas ExtractSweet Potato , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Juice , Fragrance (Parfum) , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond) , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil , Persea Gratissima OilAvacado , Niacin , Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract , Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract , Punica Granatum Peel Extract (Pomegranate) , Imidazolidinyl Urea
*side note- There is a similar product "Yes To Carrots Body Butter",the only difference is carrot ingriedients replaces the cucumber in the list.*

Discription- Yes to cucumber and green tea for the soothing fantastic-ness. Yes to sweet almond oil for softening every inch of your body.  Gently apply to clean, dry skin. Make sure to cover from head to toe...you don't want to miss out on this softness.

Price-$13.00 US

Size-8.45oz

Consistency/Texture- Creamy,Light,Smooth,Thick but kind of "airy/whipped"

Scent-Light,Fresh & Clean,very similar to their conditioner if you've ever tried them,floral

Sold at- Walmart,Target,Rite Aide,Walgreen's, Amazon.com, Yes To website,GNC.com,vitacost

Coupons/Savings- I'm not sure about any others,but at my Target there is a travel size section in one of the aisles. That is where they have a small "Yes To Carrots" version of this product,you can try that for 2 bucks to see how you like it first before taking the plunge & purchasing $13 worth of product (although a little goes a long way with this). Also,on that lid is a coupon for 1 dollar off any "Yes to" product over 6 bucks. And since gnc sells this online, you might be able to use your gold card to get a discount.

My experience- Although marketed as a 'body butter', I do use it as a hair product. It glides on smooth,absorbs easily,leave hair feeling soft but not coated. Sometimes I use it solo,other times I seal it in using a crisco mix or my oil mix (castor/safflower). Works well on damp or dry hair.
Would I buy this again- uh duh!! Lol ofcourse! This butter is the buisness!!


Till next time!!
Nessa*






No comments:

Post a Comment