Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Come on lets twist again...again :)

Yes!! As you can tell by the title,the twists are back!! I had been in my hair for a whole week,so it was about time.
Here's the rundown of what went down (ha ha):

•Sunday night I began finger detangling using my 'strumming' technique (I will try to do a post on this when its time to take these down) then continuing the stretch I put the finished section in a bantu knot. I wasn't able to finish that night,so Monday morning I jumped back in it & ended up with 4 bantu knots.
• Around 3:30pm I started twisting,took a 30min dinner break :) & finished at 7:50pm

So it took me about 4hrs 30mins to complete this set,which is like WOW because I was thinking it would take me anywhere between 6-8hrs. I believe what sped up the process this time around was the fact that my hair was stretched & detangled a good bit. Doing these twists on hair that is not detangled very well can easily put 4hours on the time it takes to twist.
The only tools used were;my fingers,some satin hair scrunchies & some claw clips. Yep,no combs :) not even to part. And the only products used was my "twisting butter" & "Yes to Cucumbers Cooling Body Butter".

I plan on keeping these in for 4 weeks, using my routine, but we shall see. We don't know what tommorrow brings, (Proverbs 27:1 Do not brag about tomorrow,because you do not know what another day may bring)

Anywho,enjoy the pics! Sorry if I look a little shiny & rough :) I was actually REALLY happy (I even danced...don't judge me) if you've ever done small or mini twists, you know the feeling I'm talking about. The,I-just-finished-my-hair-and- won't-have-to-be-bothered-with-it for-a-few-weeks,feeling.
Okay let me stop, I'm beginning to ramble :-p


Till next time!!
Nessa*

P.S. I've put some pics in of what my twists were like in 2010,they've come a long way.









No comments:

Post a Comment