Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Super Dee Duper Braidout!!!

Earlier this week I FINALLY had my wash day after wearing small twists & then a twistout during a 2 week period,after washing I applied my "Yes To Cucumbers Cooling Body Butter" to damp hair,sealed with my safflower/castor oil mix & proceded braid my hair into 10 braids for stretching,then multiplying them into 26 on the next day.

This morning I removed them for a super defined braidout. I didn't put any oil or anything on my hands for shine or anything. I'm strange like that. :)
 
Also, I've done many braidouts,usually on less braids & they usually turn out kinda fluffy,this one shocked me by being a tad bit on the heavy side. Heavy meaning I have some serious 'swing' to it & it feels weighted like I have small braids in. o_O
Theres a few things that could've affected this;

The products used-I just recently started using that particular butter,which is more like a "cream" actually. I loved it so much,that it is now a part of my staple products...welcome home :)

My hair length-Its kind of a DUH situation here,because the longer your hair gets for some the more weight it has
:-p lol I should've known that.

The amount of braids- The smaller the braids the more defined the set is.
And...

My hair was really detangled-I'm not saying my hair is usually "birds nest" tangled but I have to say that I did a do a mighty fine job finger detangling after removing my twists.

But uhm...thats all folks!! can't think of anything else to add,hope you guys enjoyed reading this post!!!

Nessa*

P.s. please overlook the unpainted fingernail :-) I'm trying to start a trend...no? We'll hey,can't say I didn't try ;)






No comments:

Post a Comment