Monday, September 24, 2012

Re twisted!!!!!

I've been talking about taking down those twists I put up on 9/11/2012 for the longest! We'll,this past Thursday I finally started...and didn't finish untill that saturday lol I was running low on energy,so maybe that's why it took so long. I twisted with a butter I made (shea,crisco,conditioner,aloe vera juice,cocoa butter) and like the last two sets I've done,I didn't keep it tight all the way down.I twisted really tight about 20 times around at the base,twisted somewhat loose throughout the middle & tight again for about 15 times at the end to secure it. To maintain them,I put them in a loose bun on top of my head like a unicorn :-p a technique commonly known as pineappling,and every 2 days or so I butter my ends & lightly mist all over with an aloe vera juice/water spritz. Hope you enjoy the pictures!!

Nessa*







No comments:

Post a Comment